Bring your game made with Unity to Windows Store and Windows Phone
Unity makes it easy for you. Now Microsoft is sweetening the deal for the talented and committed Unity developers who want to bring their existing Unity titles to Windows Store and Windows Phone.
Tell us about the new or existing games you'd like to bring to Windows Store and Windows Phone, and you may receive extra benefits to clear the way.
Offer ends June 30, 2014.Apply now
Get familiar with Windows Store and Windows Phone by reading the porting guides which cover everything you need to know about configurations, SDKs, general considerations and first steps.
- Free Dev Center account for Windows and Windows Phone stores
- Free Windows 8 Pro license
- 1 developer device (phone or tablet)
- Priority review for store promotion
- Level 1 benefits + the following:
- 1,000,000 impressions ad package on Adduplex
- 1 additional developer device (phone or tablet)
- Feature placement on the made with Unity gallery
- Access to technical assistance
To qualify for benefits, you and your team should meet some basic criteria:
- You possess some experience shipping games/apps on mobile platforms
- Your games have innovative content, differentiating your titles from other games in the same genre
- Existing games have received 3+ star ratings, with a significant amount of downloads
Space is limited and those who meet all criteria may not be selected. Selection is at the sole discretion of Microsoft.
Unity developers did it
"Unity on Windows and Windows Phone is one more great piece of ammo to win the development game"David Green - Nice Touch Games
"We ported Dogfight to wp8/win8 in less than a day. I can't even calculate how much time, $ and resources we've saved compared to a full rewrite. Great tools!"Juaquin Grech - Echoboom Apps
"We ported Fling Theory to Windows Store and Windows Phone in under a week. Since both Unity and Windows support C#, implementing platform-specific functionality is easier than on any other platform we support."Jodon Karlik - Coding Jar Studio
"The process of porting our games to Windows & Windows Phone was very straight forward. Since then, it helped us extend our reach by generating over 4 million downloads within the past 6 months and it’s growing rapidly fast."Pat Toulouse – Ratrod Studio Inc